Why Go to A Chiropractor – There’s Nothing Wrong With Me.
In today’s world we are increasingly aware of our health, our environment and what’s right and wrong. We inherently know that eating right, eating healthy, is about eating natural products – not artificial and not refined.
We have protein shakes, go to the gym, take care of our teeth – but is there something missing?
Who’s taking care of what’s taking care of you and giving you the active life you’ve got.
Have you ever considered your ‘spinal hygiene’, yes that’s right, your spinal heath?
Caring for your spine right now is arguably the best investment in your future that you can make.
The spine protects most of your electrical system (nervous system) and protects the wires (nerves) that help make your body work.
Seeing a specialist in spinal care, seeing an experienced chiropractor in your area could be a good start in filling in the missing pieces of your health puzzle. A strong, healthy spine equals a strong body – A weak spine, a spine that’s “out” is like a virus in the computer – the computer works but its unreliable and who knows what’s going to happen next.
Imagine, you may have problems you don’t even know about and they may be stopping your body reaching its potential!
If you’re concerned and you should be a little, ask yourself these 10 simple questions.
- Am I happy with my posture when I stand?
- Do I feel I have a hunch between my shoulders and my low back arches too much?
- Do I have trouble holding my lower tummy in?
- Are my hips level?
- Are my shoulders level?
- When I concentrate or stand still do I tilt my head quite noticeably to one side?
- Do I slouch?
- If I sit or stand straight (properly) is it uncomfortable and I want to slouch again?
- Do I get neck and shoulder tension or grinding sounds in my neck?
- Does my lower back ache and I feel I need to stretch it all the time?
If you see a pattern here maybe it’s time to come and see us.
Give us a call on 08 9350 5371 and arrange for a consultation. It’s more affordable than you think, and it may answer a lot of your questions. Dr Ivory, your Cannington Chiropractor has the years of experience you need to get the answers and results you’re looking for.